Russian doctor murders, dismembers and cooks woman after he found out she was born a man as they had sex (Photos)

Posted by E.L.E.X on April 23 2019 under News









A Russian doctor is facing up to 20 years in jail after he confessed to murdering and dismembering a woman he dated after he discovered she had undergone sex change surgery.

The medic Mikhail Tikhonov, 27, told the Police that he cooked some of her body parts in her oven and flushed her remains down the toilet.

According to Daily Mail, Mr. Tikhonov, and Nina Surgutskaya, 25, were said to have gone out on a date night in Kursk, before they both returned to her flat.



When the pair were having sex, he realised that she was 'transsexual' and had undergone surgery.

He immediately strangled her on her bed and then to hide the murder, dismembered her corpse, he told police interrogators.



Tikhonov was later arrested and questioned after Nina went missing and her mother called in police to investigate.



The police report into the incident said: 'Nina invited him to her flat. They continued to drink alcohol and began to have sex. He noticed his partner had been previously a man.

He killed her and then put the head and limbs into a suitcase and took them to his flat, according to the crime report.

He later sawed off limbs and ribs and threw them into rubbish bins.



After he was detained, police found the macabre sight of the head still attached to the spine, which he had covered in salt 'to get rid of the smell'.

'He had no time to get rid of these body parts as he was caught,' according to one report.

Tikhonov, who was trained as a doctor, faces up to 20 years in jail if convicted of murder and mutilating the corpse.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

BREAKING!! UNILORIN Announces Resumption Of Classes

Related Posts Pictures

“Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me” – Obaseki

Related Posts Pictures

Edo State Governor, Obaseki, Ekweremadu Reveals What Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Will Offer Nigeria

Related Posts Pictures

Nigerians react after US promises $7M reward to anyone with useful information that will help in the arrest of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau

Related Posts Pictures

Buhari presents Nigeria’s 2020 visa policy (photos)

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949