North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Uns sister warns US saying If it wants to sleep in peace for the coming four years, it better refrain from causing a stink at its first step

Posted by E.L.E.X on March 16 2021 under News









Kim Yo Jong, the sister of North Korea's leader, has warned the Biden administration against "causing a stink at its first step", barely hours after the White House said it had not received a response from Pyongyang since it started reaching out to the hermit nation in February.


North Korea enjoyed a much better relationship with the previous Trump Administration as Trump and Kim met twice and even regularly exchanged letters.


Both sides have not communicated in over a year since then and security experts now believe North Korea is a nuclear powered nation as the country has been upgrading it's nuclear program despite sanctions from the United Nations.

 

Following the White House's admission that it has been trying to reach out to North Korea since last month, Kim Yo Jong, who is the country's second leader has now warned the US.

 


"We take this opportunity to warn the new US administration trying hard to give off powder smell in our land," she said in a statement, according to the country's state news agency.


"If it wants to sleep in peace for (the) coming four years, it had better refrain from causing a stink at its first step," she said.

 

The warning comes as the US and South Korea conduct scaled-down, simulated military exercises and US Secretary of State Tony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin touched down in the region for meetings with their Japanese and South Korean counterparts.





YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

See The Shallow Grave Where Serial Killer Buried Hiny Umoren And Other Victims (Photo)

Related Posts Pictures

#EndSARS: Fani-Kayode Cautions FG Against Deploying Soldiers

Related Posts Pictures

HAPPY SUNDAY!! As A Christian, Can You Complete These Bible Quotes? (Many Won’t Get It)

Related Posts Pictures

Boko Haram: Gov. Zulum Orders Reopening Of Secondary Schools In Bama

Related Posts Pictures

Femi Fani-Kayode responds again to Rotimi Amaechis allegation that he embezzled 2 billion Naira while he was the Minister of Aviation

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949