Vibrator Got Stuck In A Lady Bladder While Her Boy Friend Was Using It On Her (Photo)

Posted by E.L.E.X on August 26 2020 under Motivational









A woman was rushed to the emergency surgery to remove a miniature vibrator that lodged inside her bladder and continued to buzz as baffled doctors searched for the intimacy gadget.

The woman, who wished to remain anonymous, said the incident happened earlier this month after going to dinner with her boyfriend in Mesa, Arizona.

‘Every time it went off it was like my entire abdomen was vibrating,’ she told AZ Family

She revealed she was wearing her new Vesper Vibrator Necklace by the company Crave, which sells for $69 on the company’s website, during the couple’s date and used it with her boyfriend later that night.

The small vibrator, which is 3.8 inches tall and .05 inches wide with a 26 inch necklace chain, can also be worn as jewelry.

She was only using it on the outside of her body as the product intends, but she suddenly felt a sharp pain and could not find the vibrator.

‘I moved and out of nowhere I just felt a really sharp pain,’ she said, adding that she asked her boyfriend what happened to the intimacy gadget.

A moment passed before they both realized something undeniably went wrong.

She said:-

‘First reaction was panic because I had just lost something inside of me that was still going off…still vibrating.’

The woman went to the emergency room where several doctors would perform pelvic exams to little success, according to OBGYN Dr. Greg Marchand.

‘The emergency room staff wasn’t able to find it in the vagina,’ said Marchand.

ER staff asked Marchand to take a look, and what he found after conducting an x-ray shocked him.

‘I was really surprised when I’m looking in the abdomen and realizing this device is actually in the bladder,’ he said.

‘I’ve never seen a case like this in my entire career,’ he added.

Medical staff discovered that the Vesper Vibrator Necklace had entered her body through the urethra and traveled into the bladder, where it turned sideways.

A surgery was performed to remove the vibrator and the woman is now recovering from the unusual ordeal.

She plans on filing a lawsuit against Crave for inadequate warning on the label that this could happen during normal use.

The small and narrow design is dangerous, she says, especially since the chain is detachable.

The woman revealed that she’s done using intimacy gadgets.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

A pastor has been placed on leave after he told women in his congregation to be more like former US First Lady Melania Trump while also making racist and homophobic comments(VIDEO)

Related Posts Pictures

Yahoo Yahoo: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus to be sentenced today in American court

Related Posts Pictures

GENIUS ONLY!! As A Professional Investigator, Who Among These Bridesmaids Killed The Wife? (PHOTO)

Related Posts Pictures

Top 10 Most Dangerous Dogs In The World (No. 10 Can Kill Human Being In Just 5 Seconds)

Related Posts Pictures

Please Avoid Chinese Medical Team – NUJ Begs Federal Government

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949