President Buhari’s Minister Hints On 40 Percent Crash Of Data

Posted by E.L.E.X on July 14 2020 under News









The Federal Government has disclosed that telecommunication data will crash by 40 percent in the next five years.

Isa Pantami, the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy disclosed this while speaking at the opening ceremony of digital skills training for ICT journalists, in Abuja.

Pantami said the government’s new five-year broadband plan would raise broadband penetration in the country to 70% in five years.

He said the government was also working to ensure that at least 80 million Nigerians have access to broadband internet by 2025.

“And this means a hundred more jobs will be created across the country.

“With all these the telecom operators will no longer give excuses and we’ll now ensure that prices of data come down by 40% by 2025”, he said.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

Trump and his personal doctor deny rumors that he suffered from mini-strokes last year

Related Posts Pictures

Coronavirus: It’s Too Early And Dangerous To Contemplate Reopening Schools – Shehu Sanni Warns Buhari Govt

Related Posts Pictures

Husband & Wife To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Doing This To A Woman And Her Daughter (See What They Did)

Related Posts Pictures

Is Kano State The Most Prepared State? – See The 509 Beds Isolation Center They Just Arranged

Related Posts Pictures

Edo State Government Set To Begin Massive Screening, Testing To Avoid The Spread Of Coronavirus

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949