Posted by E.L.E.X on March 13 2019 under News
A young man has had a lighter removed from his stomach after he had allegedly swallowed the object when he was drunk.
The 23-year-old man had the eight-centimetre-long (three-inch-long) device stuck inside him for nearly 30 hours after ingesting it to entertain his drinking mates in China, his father told reporters.
A doctor called the patient ‘lucky’. He said if the lighter had not been extracted in time, it could potentially explode inside the patient’s belly.
By allowing a man sleep with you before marriage, you are training him to see premarital sex as okay - Reno Omokri tells women
All fields are required!
Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ email@example.com | Call us @ 07012543538 | Message us via whatsapp @ 07056675676