LIFE IS HARD!!! See What Happened To Couple And Their Maid After Eating Wedding Food (Photo)

Posted by E.L.E.X on March 23 2019 under News

A man identified as Emeka Joseph Ozoekweh aka Emmyjoe, and his wife have died, hours after attending a wedding ceremony in Umuozu, Uratta, Abia State.

Their housemaid, who is the only survivor, is current receiving medical attention in a hospital in Abia.

Emmyjoe was said to be the Secretary of the Timber Dealers Association in Abia State. It was gathered that the couple had chaired the wedding and when they were going, they were handed a takeaway pack.

It was learnt that they went home and ate the food with their maid. Neighbors got to know about their death when their neighbours in the market complained that they have been calling them while their phones rang without any response.

It was at that point that some of the neigbhours used ladder to climb into their compound, only to discover their bodies and that of their maid who was eventually taken to the hospital for treatment.

Their corpses have been deposited in a mortuary pending an autopsy to determine whether their death was as a result of food poison as being speculated.


Related Posts Pictures

Some Governors To Join ESC In Implementing Economic Sustainability Plan – Osinbajo

Related Posts Pictures

Why Most Countries Are Lifting Lockdown Restrictions – Shehu Sani Gives Details

Related Posts Pictures

PHOTO OF THE DAY!! What Is The Difference Between These Two Sets Of Police Officers?

Related Posts Pictures

“I Was Quoted Out Of Context, I Never Criticized Buhari’s Achievements” – Wole Soyinka

Related Posts Pictures

Man Sentenced To Prison For Hacking Instagram Accounts


Add Comment

All fields are required!

Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949