JUST IN: Lockdown May Be Extended, Says Lagos Governor, Sanwo-Olu

Posted by E.L.E.X on April 04 2020 under News









The 14-day lockdown currently being observed in Lagos may be extended, according to the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

The governor made the comment on Saturday during a briefing with journalists.

He said a decision would be arrived at depending on how things unfold in the coming days.

He said, “If there’s a need to extend the lockdown, I will. We got one discharged patient today (recovered from the Coronavirus).

“We are going to sit down with the committee that is working on the community markets and see if we can announce more next week.

“There’s been no backlash on the handling of people by the security operatives so far. I always tell them to ‘wear a human face’.”

There are so far 209 confirmed Coronavirus cases and four recorded deaths in Nigeria.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

FG rescues 30 Nigerian ladies stranded in Lebanon

Related Posts Pictures

Magu Gets 48 Hours To Prepare Legal Defence

Related Posts Pictures

See The Giant Asteroid ‘Half The Size Of Mount Everest’ Scientists Say Will Fly By Earth Today (Photos)

Related Posts Pictures

See The States That Are Ready To Pay The N30,000 Minimum Wage

Related Posts Pictures

Do You Believe This?? Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949