JUST IN: Lagos Confirms Another COVID19 Death

Posted by E.L.E.X on April 14 2020 under News









The Lagos State Government has announced the death of another Coronavirus patient in the state.

Prof. Akin Abayomi, Commissioner of Health in the state made the disclosure while confirming that it recorded 13 new cases of Coronavirus.

He said the patient who died was a 56-year-old Nigerian who visited the United States.

According to him, this brings the number of COVID-19 deaths recorded in the state to 6, adding that the state has so far recorded 192 cases.

Abayomi wrote:

“A 56-year-old Nigerian male who recently returned from the United States has died of COVID-19 related complication.

“This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths in Lagos to 6.”




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

One of the kidnapped students of Government Science College in Kagara, Niger state says the bandits who abducted us said the government promised them something during election (Video)

Related Posts Pictures

DON’T WORRY!! Nigeria Can Never Be Better – SEE WHY

Related Posts Pictures

I have no apologies to offer- FFK gives reasons for lashing out at a journalist in Calabar

Related Posts Pictures

Lagos State Government Clears Air On KWAM 1’s Performance At Oniru’s Coronation

Related Posts Pictures

COVID 19: Assembly Asks Sanwo Olu To Account For Donations

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949