JAMB Removes Ban On Printing Admission Letters, Others

Posted by E.L.E.X on August 31 2020 under News









The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says it has lifted suspension earlier placed on some processes on its platforms to accommodate more requests from candidates who took the UTME prior to 2020.

The Board Made This Known In A Statement In Abuja On Sunday By Its Public Relations Officer (PRO), Dr Fabian Benjamin.

According to him, JAMB lifted suspension on processes covering those years to ensure that candidates who took the exams during the period, and who required certain corrections of their processes are accommodated.

”As you may be aware, the need to prevent overcrowding at its Computer-Based Test Centres and other partner facilities, in line with extant COVID -19 protocols issued by relevant agencies, led it to allow candidates to seek corrections and other processes only through the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry(DE) platforms.

”This measure had the intended effect of limiting the number of persons visiting the centres.

”As government continues to ease the lockdown leading to the resumption of students in exit classes, the number of 2020 UTME candidates needing one service or another at the various centres has drastically gone down.

”Thus, the board has decided to open up its platforms to accommodate more requests especially from previous years,” he said.

According to him, all requests for printing of admission letters, inter-university transfers, condoning of illegitimate admissions and other processes for previous years which had been hitherto suspended will now be restored from Aug. 31.

“However, it is to be noted that most of these operations are only available at JAMB offices nationwide.

“Furthermore, as the board is desirous of sustaining compliance with COVID-19 protocols, it maintains that 2020 UTME candidates desirous of these services will only be attended to through the Appointment Booking Platform.

“They could access it online through their phones to secure a definite date and time for an appointment.

”The Board urged all State offices to ensure that all clients comply with all existing COVID -19 protocols.”




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

Mother of 6 dumps husband of 20 years to marry the Holy Spirit (PHOTOS)

Related Posts Pictures

AT LAST!! Aisha Buhari’s ADC Released, Reassigned To Force Headquarters

Related Posts Pictures

Avoid broke girls like a plague, they will stunt your growth- Twitter user tells men

Related Posts Pictures

15-year-old housewife arrested for poisoning her husband in Kano

Related Posts Pictures

Whenever you use Google, you are consulting Ifa - Ooni of Ife says

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949