Iran confirms its first two coronavirus cases

Posted by E.L.E.X on February 19 2020 under News









The Iranian health ministry has announced that preliminary tests on two suspected coronavirus cases have come back positive. 

 

On Wednesday, the country’s health ministry, Kiyanoush Jahanpour, said that “since last two days, some suspected cases of the new coronavirus were found.”

 

The cases were in the city of Qom and the patients have been put in isolation, he said.

 

"The next tests for examining the certainty of the issue are being conducted and the results will be announced to the public as soon as they are ready," he added.

 

The virus, recently named COVID-19 broke out from Wuhan in China back in December. Since then, more than 70,000 people have been infected globally, with more than 2,000 deaths being reported, mostly in China.

 

 




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

Chinese government is building $50m Transportation University in Daura for free – Amaechi

Related Posts Pictures

Business partner of evangelical power couple, the Falwells, says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr looked on and the affair spanned 7 years

Related Posts Pictures

Taraba Youths Stop Soldier From Committing Suicide (Read Full Details)

Related Posts Pictures

Fire Guts Accountant-Generals Office In Abuja (Photos)

Related Posts Pictures

#PEPT: Tribunal strikes out allegation of corruption against Osinbajo saying, "we can’t determine if voters were bribed with "Tradermoni"

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949