Ghanaian President, Apologizes To President Buhari For This

Posted by E.L.E.X on June 24 2020 under News









Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addoa has called President Muhammadu Buhari Over the demolition of the Nigerian High Commission in Accra.

In a telephone conversation on Tuesday, June 23, Akufo-Addo apologised over the unfortunate incident that has sparked reactions from the Nigerian government.

Last week Friday, June 19, a businessman who claimed to be the owner of the land where the staff quarters were erected, led some thugs and a bulldozer to demolish the building.

A statement released by President Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, says the Ghanaian President told the President he has ordered an investigation into the matter.





YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

Dictactorship! Ganduje’s Aide Arrested By DSS For Asking Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity issue in Nigeria

Related Posts Pictures

COVID-19: India Donates Seven Tonnes Of Hydroxychloroquine To Nigeria

Related Posts Pictures

Edo, Ondo Polls: Don’t Wear Party-branded Face Masks – INEC Tells Voters

Related Posts Pictures

Scary! Dozens Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave In New York As Coronavirus Death Toll Rises (Photos)

Related Posts Pictures

Heartbreaking! Tears Flow As Nasarawa Holds Mass Burial For 16 Killed By Herdsmen (Photo)

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949