Gas explosion leaves several customers injured at a Lagos restaurant

Posted by E.L.E.X on March 18 2019 under News



There was pandemonium yesterday at a popular restaurant named University of Amala located at Ejigbo Road, Idimu, Lagos, as a gas cylinder exploded, injuring many customers.



According to reports, the owner and her children were also affected in the incident that caused panic in the area. All the victims were later rushed to a hospital nearby.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

North Waited For Tinubu To Help Buhari Defeat Atiku Before Dropping 2023 Bombshell – Reno Omokri

Related Posts Pictures

Lady says feminist is female stupidity as she goes on anti-feminism rant

Related Posts Pictures

Olamides Yahoo Boy No Laptop and the impact it had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee writes

Related Posts Pictures

Professor Pius Adesanmi and Ambasador Abiodun Bashua are the two Nigerians aboard the ill-fated Ethiopian airliner that crashed today

Related Posts Pictures

INEC or Tailor – Who Disappoint Pass?

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!




Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 07012543538 | Message us via whatsapp @ 07056675676