“Enough Is Enough” – FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

Posted by E.L.E.X on September 03 2019 under Motivational









The Federal government via its verified Twitter handle, has reacted to the recent Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians residing in South Africa.

Recall we reported earlier that properties includings cars which belong to Nigerians in the country, was set on fire by South Africans. Shops belonging to Nigerians was also looted by South Africans as captured in a viral video.

President of the Nigeria Union South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, had said that recent attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Mr Olubajo said in a statement on Monday that the mob “looted several shops that were around the vicinity suspected to be owned by foreign nationals.”

The Federal government in its reaction stated that the attacks are unacceptable and that President Buhari will meet with the South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa, in October over the rising attacks.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

[A Must Read] Dear Men, This Is What You Lose Every Time You Have Sex

Related Posts Pictures

President Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases (Read Full Details)

Related Posts Pictures

“My Girlfriend Still Takes Money From Her Ex For Upkeep” – Man Cries Out

Related Posts Pictures

Why Yoruba Scripted Movies And Songs Will Always Be Relevant For The Next 10 Years? (DO YOU AGREE?)

Related Posts Pictures

[A Must Read] Twitter Sweet Na Him No Go Make Many Youths Achieve Anything For Life

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949