Court Stops Obaseki From Participating In Edo PDP Governorship Primary

Posted by E.L.E.X on June 23 2020 under News









The Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, has stopped the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, from participating in the Peoples Democratic Party governorship primary election slated for Thursday.

According to the ruling seen by SaharaReporters, the court on Monday granted an order restraining the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, Emmanuel Ogidi and four others from allowing Obaseki or any member of the party that have purchased forms and were not screened within the time stipulated in the timetable to contest the PDP’s primary.

The case, which was filed by Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama, an aspirant and lawmaker representing Oredo Federal Constituency, was adjourned for motion on hearing to 24th June.

The PDP had, last week granted a waiver to Obaseki and Philip Shaibu, his deputy, to contest on its platform.

The opposition party also postponed its governorship primary earlier scheduled for Tuesday, June 23 to Thursday, June 25.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

Donald Trump Says Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden Uses Drugs (See What He Said)

Related Posts Pictures

Abba Kyari Most Powerful Chief Of Staff In Nigeria’s History – Eze

Related Posts Pictures

COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment

Related Posts Pictures

SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE!!!Stella Dimoko Korkus Narrates Her Battle With Cigarette Addiction

Related Posts Pictures

"Dont attempt f***king any engaged Idoma girl" - Man writes about a type of deadly Magun called "Ogedeli" which causes severe abdominal pain

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949