CORONA WAHALA! Arsenal Star Blames Coronavirus For His Uncertain Football Future

Posted by E.L.E.X on April 01 2020 under Sports









Arsenal midfielder, Dani Ceballos, has said the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak across the globe reduced his value at the Gunners.

Ceballos said this while providing an update on his future at Arsenal.

The 23-year-old, whose current deal at Arsenal expires at the end of June 2020, joined the North London club last summer on loan from Real Madrid.

His future at Arsenal is now up in the air following the suspension of the Premier League last month due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

“I finish my contract on June 30. I would have to play for Arsenal, I don’t know how [it would work],” Ceballos told El Chiringuito.

“The relationship of the future would be irresponsible for me to speak about.

“The most important thing will be to be important for my new team.

“I came to Arsenal to be important, and in less than a month, it has disappeared [because of coronavirus].”

“I knew about Valencia’s interest in having my services. There was also talk of Sevilla and Betis,” the Spaniard added.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

Premier League Return Moves Closer After Clubs Cleared For Contact Training

Related Posts Pictures

GET HIM NOW! Lionel Messi Orders New Barca Manager Setien The Striker To Buy To Replace Suarez (See him)

Related Posts Pictures

Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba’s Future At Man United

Related Posts Pictures

Manchester United Abandon New Training Ground For Old One Ahead Of Man City Clash (See Why)

Related Posts Pictures

Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949