BREAKING NEWS! Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On His Future At Juventus

Posted by E.L.E.X on April 21 2019 under Sports









Cristiano Ronaldo says he will be staying at Juventus “1000%” after the club won an eighth consecutive Serie A title with victory over Fiorentina.

Massimiliano Allegri’s side, who failed at the first attempt with a 2-1 loss at SPAL last week, fell behind after a Nikola Milenkovic opener.

Alex Sandro equalised with a brilliant flicked header in the 37th minute.

Victory was sealed after the break when German Pezzella diverted Ronaldo’s cross into his own net.

“I’m really happy that I have won the Italian title in my first season,” said Ronaldo.

“Of course, it did not go well in the Champions League, but there is next year.”

Juventus’ 35th league title means the Portuguese forward, who signed from Real Madrid for £99.2m last summer, has become the first player to win domestic titles in England, Spain and Italy.




YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Pictures

GOOD NEWS! Chelsea Re-open Willian Contract Talks

Related Posts Pictures

THE GREATEST! Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Serie A Record

Related Posts Pictures

Former Heavyweight Champion, Evander Holyfield Announces His Return To Boxing At 57

Related Posts Pictures

Newcastle Football Club To Be Sold For This Shocking Price

Related Posts Pictures

Solskjaer says ‘Man United Goalkeeper De Gea To Keep Place Despite Mistakes’

Comments


Add Comment

All fields are required!








Contact Us Picture

Are you interested in Advert placement | Promoting your Music or Video | Other Enquiries? We are always available to get that done for you without breaking a sweat. Send us a mail @ elextechnologies4@gmail.com | Call us @ 08132021949 | Message us via whatsapp @ 08132021949